What's in your eBay watch list? (if you dare)

Stevetemp

• Members

Snooze you lose. How's that AMT working out for you. I'm getting good tones out of the Pickle but, I'm not really a fuzz guy. It don't seem to gel with my constant need for palm muting.

Im digging it. So far Ive been using it just on one setting . Volume @10:00-11:00 , bass dimed, treble @ 11:00 / noon & drive dimed = Instant black sabbath Volume IV tone, with my superbass. Still gotta see what else its capable of. Mid heavy, but I really dig it. with the Marshalls, its hard to turn the treble on it up (Im running it with the amps presence turned damn near off). It'll probably stay in my arsenal just for the great job it does for the Sabbath like thing. Im sure I'll find other sounds I like out of it, but well worth trading for , just for that.

When I started realizing how close I was getting to the Iommi thing with it, did some tweaking & started playing "Wheels of Confusion" then into some other Sabbath stuff (NAILS "The wizard" ). When I got it dialed in, I about {censored} myself, it sounded so close. (Iommi fanboi gheyness).

So far, it's turned a plexi Superbass, into a Rangemaster raped Laney supergroup, and Im diggin it.

Im not into most Fuzz's. I eitherlike em, or they just dont work w my set up. Laugh, but the best fuzz I ever had was an old 90's Dunlop Fuzz Face re-issue. I think I had a freak one that had the right stuff in it. Others Ive heard like it sounded like sweaty grundle cheese.

• Members

I gave up because I'll only want more when I don't wanna spend anymore.
:lol:

Steve: Is that really a Kramer and not a partscaster? That body looks like something you can buy from Guitar Fetish.

Not totally sure...but you are right...it's a bit odd for Kramer. And you'd think the Kramer fan bois woulda snatched that by now. :idk:

I do still like the basic premise though. :)

Archived