Show flyers

Y0UNGBL00D

• Members

do you do them?

also, if say its a 4 band bill and you're going on first, do you bill for you band or for the show? as in, whos name is in big letters?

what style do you tend to go for perosnally?

i dig a lot fo the modern ones that tend to bend the rules a bit here and there.

• Members

If you're going on first, you're definitely one of the smaller names in the less unique font. Odds are you've got a feel for which bands are more popular. Go from most to least popular in size/etc...

Really I mean, as far as style goes, I like simple ones that are easy to see who the {censored} is playing and when/where/how much it is. Not necessarily just a white page with courier font, but it doesn't have to be Van Gogh's Starry Night either. Convey the information, choose appropriate fonts (don't use comic sans for metal, you know, obvious stuff) or just use the band logos, make the details easy to read and be done.

• Members

I'd do it the Gene Simmons way....put the list in order of most popular at the top/who's playing last at the top. Font size has your name slightly bigger than everyone else, this only applies if you're the one paying for the flyers/handing them out. Your flyers = your rules...but you don't want to bite the hand that feeds you.

Archived