How long before Israel strikes Iran?

Lord ToneKing

• Members
if obamy had an R next to his name, you'd fully support that decision, amirite?
:o

the middle east is CONSTANTLY boiling, how is this any different? maybe, just maybe, big O sees it as a bunch of posturing and empty threats like the rest of us do.

frankly, i couldn't care less about what happens in the middle east as long as american blood doesn't end up in the sand.

Cmon dude stop with the R/D stuff, this is beyond politics

Im not a Obama fan, but cmon {censored} is getting real (WITH POSSIBLE NUKES) and Obama wont meet because of campigning? -- I agree with you i wish we would just mind our business with the mid east (agree 100%, lets stay the hell out) and i wont blame Obama if they fight/attack and its not his fault ---- but i will question if the president doesnt {censored}ing meetup (when asked) before a showdown

Mr Pres stop campaigning for a couple hours and talk some {censored} out or at least try (again Nukes might be involved!) -- i think thats very reasonable to ask

:idk:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

give it a rest. this isn't about your obamy hate, it's about israel/iran hate.

and honestly, i congratulate the president for not bowing to the will of the israeli leader. {censored}er shoulda scheduled something before the calendar filled up
:lol:

Here's a guy clearly not understanding International Relations....most especially Israel and the U.S. I guess I can't blame him much...given Barack has done his best to bury it into oblivion (hmmm...whyever could THAT be?)

• Members

The middle east has been "ready to boil over" for centuries. What's the hurry?

Ever actually watch water boil?

It heats up and heats up and heats up.....and suddenly....

it's aboil without you really even noticing. I think we should maybe pat attention at this point.

• Members

Not necessarily defending him, but look at it this way: The Presidential election is less than two months away. If he DID meet with the Israeli PM, and then loses the election to someone who policies are diametrically opposed to his, what good does the meeting do? Hm?

It's a good point...but there's a track record. And.....I personally want my President to BE President to the last day. This President should hold up to all historical relations...which would make the meeting in good faith.

Now...if there were...say...some FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE The President would wish to enact...then yeah...there would be a problem.

• Members
The middle east is {censored}ing getting ready to boil over, mix in nuclear weapons, 'centuries of hate/anger' and it doesnt sound good to me, does it sound good to you?
:confused:

The president and leader of the freeworld CANT MEET with the leader of a country (whos requesting a security meeting) from the middle east because hes campagining and going on David Letterman and i question that decision

and im the crazy 1?

:o

It's part of the lefty agenda. Did you miss the {censored}storm at the DNC when they left out the plank about "Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel". And when they tried to put it back in, they called for a yea/nay vote from the convention. It was amazing how many "nay" votes there were. At least half (IMHO).

Shocking.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dnc-removing-pro-israel-language-platform-following-what-obama-administrations-policy_651664.html

• Members

Here's a guy clearly not understanding International Relations....most especially Israel and the U.S. I guess I can't blame him much...given Barack has done his best to bury it into oblivion (hmmm...whyever could THAT be?)

oh, i understand fully.

i think i need to make something clear here: i'm pretty neutral on the israel thing, and see more of palestine's side than israel's. also, if israel can't stand without our financial support, it shouldn't stand. i want to see what they've done for us that justifies all the money we've given them.

basically, international borders and foreign policy that's based on the bible is horse{censored}, and i'm fed up with it.

• Members

first off, it IS about R/D. you dance around the question like it wasn't answered...if obama had an R next to his name, would you would have supported his decision? honest answer, please.

second, why couldn't they "talk" over the phone, or at the president's earliest convenience? there's more to this than a refused meeting.

oh, i understand fully.

i think i need to make something clear here: i'm pretty neutral on the israel thing, and see more of palestine's side than israel's. also, if israel can't stand without our financial support, it shouldn't stand. i want to see what they've done for us that justifies all the money we've given them.

basically, international borders and foreign policy that's based on the bible is horse{censored}, and i'm fed up with it.

Funny how its R/D for me, but not you? lol. ----- I dont give a {censored} if u have a R or D when it comes to matter of national security, i really dont

Again i wont blame Obama if they fight, but i will give Obama {censored} for NOT at least meeting up -- how do u know a meeting wont do anything? Nuclear Weapons are involved, get the {censored} off the campaign trail for a couple of hours .

Is that really 2 much to ask?

• Members

first off, it IS about R/D. you dance around the question like it wasn't answered...if obama had an R next to his name, would you would have supported his decision? honest answer, please.

second, why couldn't they "talk" over the phone, or at the president's earliest convenience? there's more to this than a refused meeting.

oh, i understand fully.

For one...do you seriously not know when a "face to face" is called for? And the importance of it? This is basic Relationships 101...let alone Global Diplomacy for Armageddon.

You do know Jews have long historical claims to the Middle East too...right? They were given back that little slice of land in hostile territory after a pretty horrendous genocide. But alas...I am no expert...but I think it's not ONLY about financial support...if that's even the case.

I'm not convinced you DO understand...no disrespect intended.

• Members

Funny how its R/D for me, but not you? lol. ----- I dont give a {censored} if u have a R or D when it comes to matter of national security, i really dont

Again i wont blame Obama if they fight, but i will give Obama {censored} for NOT at least meeting up -- how do u know a meeting wont do anything? Nuclear Weapons are involved, get the {censored} off the campaign trail for a couple of hours .

Is that really 2 much to ask?

just answer the question, please.

• Members

For one...do you seriously not know when a "face to face" is called for? And the importance of it? This is basic Relationships 101...let alone Global Diplomacy for Armageddon.

You do know Jews have long historical claims to the Middle East too...right? They were given back that little slice of land in hostile territory after a pretty horrendous genocide. But alas...I am no expert...but I think it's not ONLY about financial support...if that's even the case.

I'm not convinced you DO understand...no disrespect intended.

please, enlighten me on when a "face to face" is required.

it's a slippery slope to start "giving" land to people because they have a historical claim to it and have been the victims of genocide. if we *actually* believed in doing that, YOU wouldn't be able to live where you do because native americans would have their land back. it's really easy to give stuff away when it's not yours to give...

my issue with israel is entire the financial "support". if we stopped giving them money, i wouldn't have a reason to be pissed off about it. if most americans knew just how much we give them, i think it would change.

• Members

please, enlighten me on when a "face to face" is required.

it's a slippery slope to start "giving" land to people because they have a historical claim to it and have been the victims of genocide. if we *actually* believed in doing that, YOU wouldn't be able to live where you do because native americans would have their land back. it's really easy to give stuff away when it's not yours to give...

my issue with israel is entire the financial "support". if we stopped giving them money, i wouldn't have a reason to be pissed off about it. if most americans knew just how much we give them, i think it would change.

Okay...fair enough. It's a complex issue though...is all I am saying.

I think all Foreign Aid everywhere needs attention as a SERIOUS issue.

• Members
no, you didn't.

you danced around it just like you always do when someone asks you a direct question.

1 more time..

When it comes to national security i dont give a {censored} if its a D or R (I have family in service) its beyond politics with this issue, got it?

If romney did this i would give him {censored} as well, but right now hes just a jerkoff running for president (he has no power, NONE at ths very moment!) -- the guy currently in the white House has some legit power (hes the ACTUAL president) got that? --- He can actually talk to other leaders, ok??

Again, i wont blame Obama if they fight each other - i will bitch if he doesnt talk or meet *beforehand* because hes campaigning/going on Letterman hes the actual president. That decision by him is pure bull{censored} and i stand by that

You want to defend that because hes your guy, go ahead i cant and wont

I think that answers the question :)

Archived