Why are there more than 0 Resident Evil movies?

decode6

• Members

Milla is the only reason you need, but you get several others. Now shut up and get to fapping like the rest of us. There's no time for such stupid questions.

That one that ends with the hundreds of naked Millas in the bubbles? How has there NOT been a pronz made of what should have happened next?

FWIW, my wife loves those movies too. Mostly because she's got a girl-crush going on for Milla.

My wife too! She even said if she ever went to the other team, she would get married to her! :lol:

• Members

My wife too! She even said if she ever went to the other team, she would get married to her!
:lol:

My ol lady likes both teams. Says she'd do vile disgusting things with this lovely

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfdx4zTuhgBFQj2841Ey0

Not to mention, some of me fave pr0n chicks that she loves.

Chicks that go both ways..FTW

• Members

Milla is my wife's second in line. She'd have to wait her turn behind Jessica Alba. We have a strict "no one else allowed" rule in our house, but I've told her so long as she allows me in the room with a camera if she gets a shot at Alba she should go for it.

She also wants that one blond chick from Criminal Minds that married the southern drawl cop dude. She's also on my "approved if I'm allowed in the room with a camera" list. Milla though? Sorry sweetie, you'd have to convince her to do the threesome. I wouldn't be able to handle just manning the camera.

Archived