VOX DelayLab

guitarbilly74

• Members

It sounds pretty good in their demo video... I didn't realize that they even had that pedal. I recently ordered a Visual Sound V3 Tap Delay. All the clips I heard of the Dual Tap version sounded great!

Do you plan on using multiple presets? If so, that looks like a great way to go.

I would suggest looking at the Visual Sound Dual Tap just in case if you haven't yet...

Cole

• Members

It sounds pretty good in their demo video... I didn't realize that they even had that pedal. I recently ordered a Visual Sound V3 Tap Delay. All the clips I heard of the Dual Tap version sounded great!

Do you plan on using multiple presets? If so, that looks like a great way to go.

I would suggest looking at the Visual Sound Dual Tap just in case if you haven't yet...

Cole

Yes, I need presets for sure. I was almost certain I was going get the Strymon Timeline though, because it's the most impressive delay I've ever heard, but it's a bit overkill for my needs, to be honest. I am wondering if I could just get this for half the price and be done with it. Basically all I need is a slapback delay, a longer delay for slower solos, a shimmer delay effect and the ability to switch between the 3 sounds and tap tempo. This seems to fit the bill.

Archived