I really hate not being in a band or even having people I can jam with...

Spaced Out Ace

• Members

Well, "it's funny cuz it's true." I mean, there are a few bands, but none of them are gonna go anywhere. No offense to any of them, but they won't. Not in Yakima, anyways.

Well sure, it's true. Yakima's scene is (presumably) dead. But there were 10,000 equally dead people you could have used in your simile, and you went with William Holden. And for that unexpected choice, which made me snort red wine through my nose, I applaud you. :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well sure, it's true. Yakima's scene is (presumably) dead. But there were 10,000 equally dead people you could have used in your simile, and you went with William Holden. And for that unexpected choice, which made me snort red wine through my nose, I applaud you.
:lol:

I just thought it was hilarious that he slipped on a rug, bumped his head, and died because he was drunk. :lol:

• Members

I can relate, mang. I need to get something going as well. I haven't been on stage since March.
:cry:

What part of Texas would you move to?

You got me beat. I ain't been on stage since...oh wait, no it was March I just checked.

We bro's and whatnot.

• Members

You're broke? {censored} that. I'm broke!

I've been recording more than ever the past couple weeks. I use Audacity which is a free DAW. For drums I program them with FL Studio and export it into Audacity. My mic is a {censored}ty computer usb mic and my amp is a {censored}ty 10 watt. I've been getting some great useable sounds with a little mixing and mic placement. Not studio quality but it's fine for demos and getting your ideas down.

You don't need money to record. I still have fun mixing with my extremely limited gear.

• Members

I have a few Broes to play with, but none of them play drums or bass. Ive tried to find people to play with / start a band, but all everyone wants to play here, is punk, hipster douchetard accoustic {censored}e, or screamtard cookie monster "metal" . I's really love to start something in the realm of Pepper Keenan Era COC, Down, Clutch, etc. I could join a cover band, but I dont wanna play bro rock top 40 radio stuff. Plus its hard to find people in my age group (35). I dont wanna play hall shows for 15-20 high school kids who want to hear 3 chord sream & jump around noise.

Archived