Good consumer (cheap) ipod earphones?

The Anomaly

• Members

Whatcha guys using? I had a pair of Sennheiser IE 4's that came with my in-ear system that sounded great, but my cat chewed them up. Asshole.

They're like $60, not that much, I was just wondering if there some other ones I should be looking at from like Best Buy or sum'n, that sound good and have good bass. I like a lot of bass when listening to music. Also, they must fit in-ear with a seal.

• Members

I was in my campus bookstore, needed headphones.

Felt lame buying the Skull Candy ones, but god damn I am glad I did, they sound fantastic and have some great noise-cancellation. I can't hear {censored} in the outside world when I have them in.

Long as {censored} cord too. Cost me like $22.

• Members

The skull candy ones are pretty sweet. I also got some from woot.com at some point that have a lot of bass and sound great, but I dunno what brand they are...they are jimi hendrix styled, though :lol:

I prefer the wrap around ear kinds...I dont like {censored} IN my ears....I have some creative wrap around ears that are awesome that were like 5 bucks, and then of course the 10 dollar awesome sony wrap around ear ones that are always badass. Otherwise, no can halpz :(

• Members

I second the Skullcandy phones. They have great bass, good sound clarity, and are pretty cheap. Good option without breaking the bank.

yeah when I got them, I was like :facepalm:

I was pretty sure they were only compatible with lil' wayne and nickelback albums

turns out I was wrong, everything works through them, and they sound really great.

GOOD bass though for real, that really struck me the first time I put on Meshuggah. :o

Archived