Anyone pick up Resident Evil 6?

TurboRotary13b

• Members

I'm in the small camp that LOVED RE4 and 5. Don't get me wrong, I still like the originals but in my opinion the new mechanics do they story WAYYYY more justice and are just generally more fun.

However. I played the RE6 demo on the Xbox and HATED it. Too dark, too blurry, too much screen tearing, not a fan of the new inventory system.

I bet the PC version will be 100x better though so Ill just wait for that to come out.

• Members

So far better than 5.

Care to give some details?

I started off not particularly liking RE5, largely coz the controls felt weird. But I was playing co-op with a friend (his game, not mine) and I guess all the hilarity of playing co-op overtook and I ended up enjoying it. We get bored and come up with our own terms for things. Bandages in MGS will to me forever be known as "Antonio Bandages" (that is, pronounced band-aj-ez). :lol: Friend still lives with his parents... I remember his dad walking in and hearing...

"You got any AIDS?"

"Yeah, got AIDS."

"Quick, gimme some sexual healing."

*the pair of us break out into song*

"What the hell are you guys playing?! :confused:"

I've got RE4 somewhere, but I didn't get far into it at all... just found the controls too awkward. :idk: Was a big fan of the first three RE games though.

• Members

Care to give some details?

I started off not particularly liking RE5, largely coz the controls felt weird. But I was playing co-op with a friend (his game, not mine) and I guess all the hilarity of playing co-op overtook and I ended up enjoying it. We get bored and come up with our own terms for things. Bandages in MGS will to me forever be known as "Antonio Bandages" (that is, pronounced band-aj-ez).
:lol:
Friend still lives with his parents... I remember his dad walking in and hearing...

"You got any AIDS?"

"Yeah, got AIDS."

"Quick, gimme some sexual healing."

*the pair of us break out into song*

"What the hell are you guys playing?! :confused:"

I've got RE4 somewhere, but I didn't get far into it at all... just found the controls too awkward.
:idk:
Was a big fan of the first three RE games though.

The pacing feels better than 5 so far.. There are more bad ass sequences that just make the game fun so far too. I also like the environments.. I'm playing to Leon campaign right now and it reminds me A LOT of RE2. Also the zombies in this one are actually zombies so far. When you blow their heads off you don't get other {censored} popping out and coming after you.. The last Resident Evil felt more like Gears of War or something.. It didn't have any creepy factor at all. This one kind of does.

• Members

The pacing feels better than 5 so far.. There are more bad ass sequences that just make the game fun so far too. I also like the environments.. I'm playing to Leon campaign right now and it reminds me A LOT of RE2. Also the zombies in this one are actually zombies so far. When you blow their heads off you don't get other {censored} popping out and coming after you.. The last Resident Evil felt more like Gears of War or something.. It didn't have any creepy factor at all. This one kind of does.

That all sounds good to me. :thu:

Archived