Kickstarter?

Seattle Doug

• Members

Are you planning on crowd sourcing the actual amps and or cabs at all? The Kickstart over in the HCFX forum for the "Octophant" pedal was done in this manner. I thought it worked out pretty tits...

Probably not - if the first one is successful maybe I would expand the next time to something more adventurous.

• Members

I'm curious to see what yo might do with this.

I'm only an occasional visitor to this forum though, is there some way we can sign up to be notified when this gets announced?

I might miss it if it's forum only. If not no big deal.

• Members

I'm curious to see what yo might do with this.

I'm only an occasional visitor to this forum though, is there some way we can sign up to be notified when this gets announced?

I might miss it if it's forum only. If not no big deal.

yeah sure, you can email me - tiger@whiteboxeng.com - I'll start up a list, email peeps if I launch it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

We ( J.Backlund design ) did a Kickstarter for our new korean Line of "retronix" guitars. and although the first one failed due to the goal being set too high. the second one was successfully funded.

I will say that you will need to do some VERY serious math homework to arrive at your "goal number". it would be a very bad thing to start the project and get the money and not deliver the product due to a miscalculation.

on our second kickstarter, we cut our goal number to the bare bone. thankfully we got overfunded.

Archived