Season 21 of The Amazing Race. Did you know who was in it?

Snappy Hat

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Snappy Hat View Post
I wait for the complete seasons to end so I can watch them all back to back in one day online.
Im where there are in Moscow.
Where do you watch online? I started watching The Amazing Race last season because 2 of the contestants were from my hometown (Mark & Bopper), but I haven't watched any of this season.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Well, they're certainly no Jersey Shore.

i feel so bad every time i cancel the DVR to record JS, brah cry.gif it's like i'm betraying my own family. but, it's their own damn faults for getting sober and being celibate. gheytime.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by knickdeez View Post
Where do you watch online? I started watching The Amazing Race last season because 2 of the contestants were from my hometown (Mark & Bopper), but I haven't watched any of this season.
I use this site. Only use the servers that say putlocker, gorillavid.in
and sockshare those work the best. Dont click any ads, dont click
any link that says download just click the servers I said .
You are on your own otherwise . I have used this site for over 2 years with no issues but again I use adblock and I dont click anything else.

http://www.1channel.ch/tv-9488-The-A...n-21-episode-8

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Contrary to the HCAF-way, Jersey Shore is also complete garbage. thumb.gif

Yeah, but it's (or was) ENTERTAINING garbage. Survivor and Amazing Race reward the biggest cockbags for being the biggest cockbags. Jersey shore just lined up a whole troupe of GIANT cockbags and gave them unlimited access to liquor. thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto View Post
Yeah, but it's (or was) ENTERTAINING garbage. Survivor and Amazing Race reward the biggest cockbags for being the biggest cockbags. Jersey shore just lined up a whole troupe of GIANT cockbags and gave them unlimited access to liquor. thumb.gif
And, in typical MTV creative fashion, with Shore on the way out, they have a NEW reality show coming out called Buckwild. What is Buckwild, you ask? They have lined up a whole troupe of giant REDNECK cockbags in West Virginia and have given them unlimited access to liquor. So, basically...

31634687.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch View Post
And, in typical MTV creative fashion, with Shore on the way out, they have a NEW reality show coming out called Buckwild. What is Buckwild, you ask? They have lined up a whole troupe of giant REDNECK cockbags in West Virginia and have given them unlimited access to liquor. So, basically...

31634687.jpg
OMG icon_lol.gif I may watch that. The show Duck Dynasty is about as redneck as it gets. If you gave those dudes liquor and had them do that show...wow, that would be severely entertaining icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

OMG icon_lol.gif I may watch that. The show Duck Dynasty is about as redneck as it gets. If you gave those dudes liquor and had them do that show...wow, that would be severely entertaining icon_lol.gif

One of the senators from West Virginia has already publically called the show "a travesty" and has sent official correspondence to MTV and the creator of this show asking them to cease and desist production. redface.gif

• Members

That sounds amazing. Rednecks typically have more access to firearms, and better ideas of what to do when drunk than pass out and/or get it in. I mean, the do that, but they usually blow some {censored} up, shoot at random objects, or find ways to hurt themselves serverely first.

Anybody watch that show where it was like Redneck Survivor, with Steve Austin as the host and, of course, huge amounts of alcohol. I only saw about half an episode but it looked absolutely STELLAR.

Archived