HCAF Tech Guys : Help me get my coworker fired

-Assy-

• Members

Getting someone fired is seriously bad Karma, especially in the current economic climate. If the guy is a douche and no one wants him around then leave it to his actual supervisers and bosses to do that.... If you are having issues due to whatever he does during your shift, then document YOUR issues and report it but Id recommend against proactively getting involved because there are people that are paid to do that..

• Members

Getting someone fired is seriously bad Karma, especially in the current economic climate. If the guy is a douche and no one wants him around then leave it to his actual supervisers and bosses to do that.... If you are having issues due to whatever he does during your shift, then document YOUR issues and report it but Id recommend against proactively getting involved because there are people that are paid to do that..

• Members

I went on and set up adblock and another program (after having to reformat the {censored}ing hard drive because of registry damage from virus and anti-virus not liking each other).

Man this guy is going to be pissed, he's been actively ONLY watching TV all night for over 3 years on the job, he is going to have a rude awakening this evening when he finds my post-it note on the monitor saying all video and image is blocked. {censored}ing jstream and hulu.

Archived