Laney VH100R shipped today!

Mike LX-R

• Members

Chip39 sold me his Laney, shipped it today. (thanks again Chip)

So I have 3 Laney amps now. LH50R for clean/crunch, GH50L for distortion/lead, and now if all goes well the VH100R will cover all of that ground enough for me to confidently sell the other two. Looking forward to seeing how all of this plays out. Stay tuned thumb.gif

• Members

Cool, congrats man!!! I returned mine to GC yesterday because something was wrong with it and I didn't feel like dealing with it. There is another one available on the used GC site but I am not sure if I want to go through the same thing again, if the other amp also doesn't work. So right now I have no amp and have to wait until the GC refund hits my card before I can buy something else. {censored}ing frustrating tbh.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74 View Post
Cool, congrats man!!! I returned mine to GC yesterday because something was wrong with it and I didn't feel like dealing with it. There is another one available on the used GC site but I am not sure if I want to go through the same thing again, if the other amp also doesn't work. So right now I have no amp and have to wait until the GC refund hits my card before I can buy something else. {censored}ing frustrating tbh.
Yeah, I've thought about how bad that must have sucked for you a few times since yesterday. Not sure if you remember that guy in your thread about needing a 2 channel amp who offered to sell his Laney or his Mesa. That's who I'm buying it from. It's in good condition. I'm excited to fire it up.

Since you had some time with the VH, does it cover all the clean/crunch/distortion/lead territory like a champ as expected?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74 View Post
yeah it does. it covers a huge amount of territory. I cant think of a style you cant play with this amp.
then it's gonna be perfect for me. I play everything, quite literally... except for country/bluegrass and mud-metal. that's why i've had a rough time finding the right amp and had plans to use a multi-amp setup. Sometimes I play {censored} that would get play on 94.7 all the way to wannabe virtuoso instrumental rock/metal.

I'm seriously excited!

Archived