Higain kemper clip.

gt_jumper

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.novak

View Post

I generally go hard with the high and low cut leaving loads of room for bass guitar and drums and highs for the vocals.

I found with modellers that high and low cut ended me with a horrible fuzz mess that still remained strong in a mix. Couldn't stand it.

If you profile your own or find some out of the plethora out there, you will get along with it just fine. there are some very modeller sounding profiles and i question there origin, but i guess thats is just another option this thing has smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.novak

View Post

I generally go hard with the high and low cut leaving loads of room for bass guitar and drums and highs for the vocals.

I found with modellers that high and low cut ended me with a horrible fuzz mess that still remained strong in a mix. Couldn't stand it.

If you profile your own or find some out of the plethora out there, you will get along with it just fine. there are some very modeller sounding profiles and i question there origin, but i guess thats is just another option this thing has smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

Sounds extremely {censored}ing heavy.

Sounds excellent man, clear tight and cutting. Good job.

Cheers guys, im loving this thing hey.

I found this profile clip today that rules. I love old entombed and this gives that sort of vibe.

http://m.soundcloud.com/unicursal/dead-fo

m/ man thats entombed alright!!! I was listeing to "dragged out into the sun" the other day, heavy heavy balls!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

Sounds extremely {censored}ing heavy.

Sounds excellent man, clear tight and cutting. Good job.

Cheers guys, im loving this thing hey.

I found this profile clip today that rules. I love old entombed and this gives that sort of vibe.

http://m.soundcloud.com/unicursal/dead-fo

m/ man thats entombed alright!!! I was listeing to "dragged out into the sun" the other day, heavy heavy balls!

Archived