HNSD (Happy New Sofa Day)!

katillac

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by munizfire View Post
icon_lol.gif

Anyways, if you look closer, you have a safer (but nastier if you may) green sofa behind it.
I think it just looks greener in the picture due to the jpeg compression and from the super ugly colours of the one up front. Or it could be due to mold.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by munizfire View Post
icon_lol.gif

Anyways, if you look closer, you have a safer (but nastier if you may) green sofa behind it.
I think it just looks greener in the picture due to the jpeg compression and from the super ugly colours of the one up front. Or it could be due to mold.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

The girlfriend being the couch. That's like having five bitches on call, and you can brag about it here in true HCAF fashion.

as soon as dan finds that couch, you know his next thread will be "i got, like, 5 bitches on my dick."

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

The girlfriend being the couch. That's like having five bitches on call, and you can brag about it here in true HCAF fashion.

as soon as dan finds that couch, you know his next thread will be "i got, like, 5 bitches on my dick."

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Entropy View Post
Pooncouch.
Gentlemen, I declare this the official name of that sofa. All in favour say "aye."

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
Damn, now you jinxed it. He'll see that and will change the intended thread to say six. Such the sly one, he is.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Entropy View Post
Pooncouch.
Gentlemen, I declare this the official name of that sofa. All in favour say "aye."

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
Damn, now you jinxed it. He'll see that and will change the intended thread to say six. Such the sly one, he is.

Archived