OT: So my other OCD hobby, gunsmithing... (Epic 1911 .45 build pix)

madryan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, now up the ante and get some cross over barrels and such. C'mon.

40 Super.

460 Roland.

450 SMC.

45 Super.

38 Cassull.

C'mon, what fun is having a gun with only one barrel? That like having sechs missionary style with the lights off.

Derek

BTW Fine work there!

• Members

Okay, now up the ante and get some cross over barrels and such. C'mon.

40 Super.

460 Roland.

450 SMC.

45 Super.

38 Cassull.

C'mon, what fun is having a gun with only one barrel? That like having sechs missionary style with the lights off.

Derek

BTW Fine work there!

• Members

HOO RAH leatherneck!!! {censored}ing A man that is {censored}ing MINT!!! Very cool man congrats. I've always wanted a 1911 .45, ESPECIALLY something like you've got, unfortunately I just can't {censored}ing afford it, it really {censored}ing sucks, I could've snagged one years and years ago back when I was actually making good money and guns were so much {censored}ing cheaper, I've been kicking myself ever since...

• Members

HOO RAH leatherneck!!! {censored}ing A man that is {censored}ing MINT!!! Very cool man congrats. I've always wanted a 1911 .45, ESPECIALLY something like you've got, unfortunately I just can't {censored}ing afford it, it really {censored}ing sucks, I could've snagged one years and years ago back when I was actually making good money and guns were so much {censored}ing cheaper, I've been kicking myself ever since...

• Members

That turned out pretty sweet looking, I like the rounded sides.

I want one of these to screw around with. Might go for the J-22 just because it's dirt cheap, won't kill my pocket. Not scared to ruin it if a mod goes bad. The others are not much less than a 1911.

Wikijenningsj22-1.jpg

black_3.4_inch_barrel.jpg

4.5_inch_barrel_black.jpg

sig_sauer_mosquito_reverse_two-tone.jpg

• Members

That turned out pretty sweet looking, I like the rounded sides.

I want one of these to screw around with. Might go for the J-22 just because it's dirt cheap, won't kill my pocket. Not scared to ruin it if a mod goes bad. The others are not much less than a 1911.

Wikijenningsj22-1.jpg

black_3.4_inch_barrel.jpg

4.5_inch_barrel_black.jpg

sig_sauer_mosquito_reverse_two-tone.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by chevybusa View Post
You'll love this pic I did up last night then...

1911moto_zpsf998f5dc.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by chevybusa View Post
You'll love this pic I did up last night then...

1911moto_zpsf998f5dc.jpg

Archived