BDSM

charveldan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan

View Post

Other way around without the toy, but she likes toys too ...

She's a 4.0 Grad student with a degree in business, very Professional including secks, but i'm seeing another girl that wants a GF / BF relationship. So i don't really want to pursue the Grad student. At the same time the secks is addicting ... wat do ?

very Professional including secks

How am I the first one to spot this? cop.gif

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

I knew a woman who liked that.

Funny, I've only ever had women that liked to call me daddy. Or at least they never told me they wanted me to call them mommy.

• Members

View Post

Other way around without the toy, but she likes toys too ...

She's a 4.0 Grad student with a degree in business, very Professional including secks, but i'm seeing another girl that wants a GF / BF relationship. So i don't really want to pursue the Grad student. At the same time the secks is addicting ... wat do ?

very Professional including secks

How am I the first one to spot this? cop.gif

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

I knew a woman who liked that.

Funny, I've only ever had women that liked to call me daddy. Or at least they never told me they wanted me to call them mommy.

• Members

I know this is probably noob stuff to you guys but I laughed when my friend told me this story.

He said he was dating this girl with whom he could see himself having a long term relationship (which was rare for him). Anyway, while he was banging her one night she started crying and begging him to choke her. He kept asking her "what?" because he couldn't quite grasp that a girl wanted to be choked.

He wasn't finished so he figured he'd appease her at least until he nutted so he put his hands around her neck but put no pressure no them. He said she started yelling squeeze harder, give me bruises, make me pass out. CHOKE ME! HIT ME! About that time he wadded and got up and left.

He never called her again and apparently she was mad that he didn't choke her so she never called him again.

True story. CSB

tl;dr = bitches is crazy.

• Members

I know this is probably noob stuff to you guys but I laughed when my friend told me this story.

He said he was dating this girl with whom he could see himself having a long term relationship (which was rare for him). Anyway, while he was banging her one night she started crying and begging him to choke her. He kept asking her "what?" because he couldn't quite grasp that a girl wanted to be choked.

He wasn't finished so he figured he'd appease her at least until he nutted so he put his hands around her neck but put no pressure no them. He said she started yelling squeeze harder, give me bruises, make me pass out. CHOKE ME! HIT ME! About that time he wadded and got up and left.

He never called her again and apparently she was mad that he didn't choke her so she never called him again.

True story. CSB

tl;dr = bitches is crazy.

• Members

View Post

The gal from last week likes that, and what to be told to do / dirtytalk. love.giflove.giflove.gif

Cept she see's other dewds and i don't like that so ...

You should get back at her and see other dudes too. Bring your sweet sunglasses.

Archived