BDSM

charveldan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell

View Post

She's only a 4 eh? That sucks bro, was thinking a guy such as yourself could at least snag a 5 or the occasional 6.

Keep trying Dan, that imagination of yours knows no bounds

4.0 GPA dicksofa ... Looks she's a 9.4-5, in hawtness she's off da scale. love.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.gif

• Members

View Post

She's only a 4 eh? That sucks bro, was thinking a guy such as yourself could at least snag a 5 or the occasional 6.

Keep trying Dan, that imagination of yours knows no bounds

4.0 GPA dicksofa ... Looks she's a 9.4-5, in hawtness she's off da scale. love.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.gif

• Members

View Post

That's better, imaginary chicks are always hot. I'm sure she is a straight dime, I have no doubts about that. Those types always wanna meet dudes like you on the net.

I'm the jealous type or can be and don't like the fact that she shops around. Which all is fair in love & war cuz that what i do.

Ain't like the 60's & 70's when a woman "had" to have a man.

Women have finally caught up with dewds, welcome to 2013. cop.gifcop.gifcop.gif

• Members

View Post

That's better, imaginary chicks are always hot. I'm sure she is a straight dime, I have no doubts about that. Those types always wanna meet dudes like you on the net.

I'm the jealous type or can be and don't like the fact that she shops around. Which all is fair in love & war cuz that what i do.

Ain't like the 60's & 70's when a woman "had" to have a man.

Women have finally caught up with dewds, welcome to 2013. cop.gifcop.gifcop.gif

Archived