• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tech21man

View Post

Lowest prices for some mesas in my area and or/ebay

1000 euros for a dual rec

400 euros for a dc-3

750 for a single rectoverb

600 for mark III 60 watt, 900-1000 for a purple stripe

about 1200 euros for a wooden (custom mesa) mark IV with flightcase, 900 pounds shipped for a mark IV with flightcase from england from the boogie board.

600-700 for mesa f-series.

In France, Benelux and Germany:

dual rec: 1700

single rectoverb: almost impossible to find.

mark III: 1500 (min)

wooden (custom mesa) mark IV: starts from 1900-2000

F-serie: 800

As an exception, there was a TA-15 for cheap in my area (650), but today I had offer for 900. Most probably the same amp, sold again by someone else.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tech21man

View Post

Lowest prices for some mesas in my area and or/ebay

1000 euros for a dual rec

400 euros for a dc-3

750 for a single rectoverb

600 for mark III 60 watt, 900-1000 for a purple stripe

about 1200 euros for a wooden (custom mesa) mark IV with flightcase, 900 pounds shipped for a mark IV with flightcase from england from the boogie board.

600-700 for mesa f-series.

As an exception, there was a TA-15 for cheap in my area (650), but today I had offer for 900. Most probably the same amp, sold again by someone else.

• Members

Here (Poland) DR's and TR's are relatively inexpensive and popular, because there is a metric {censored}ton of them on the used market (since EVERYONE has to own a DR at one point, and most people discover that's not really the sound they are looking for)

other mesa amps are quite expensive and rare, that's true.

diezels are super rare and super expensive

• Members

Here (Poland) DR's and TR's are relatively inexpensive and popular, because there is a metric {censored}ton of them on the used market (since EVERYONE has to own a DR at one point, and most people discover that's not really the sound they are looking for)

other mesa amps are quite expensive and rare, that's true.

diezels are super rare and super expensive

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by akapuli

View Post

Bear in mind that I live in greece where the economy almost forces so low prices and these are the lowest ones of these examples. For example somebody sells a triple rec or a herbert for about 1700 to 2000 euros for almost ...2 years and still hasn't sold it. Whereas a soldano avenger for 1000 was something that almost went in a day! Still, some of these prices were 2 years ago and others were from ebay.co.uk from when you actually could get good deals.

I wanted to show that, mesa isn't so scarce and that if you wait deals can be found.

Run of the mill amps are euro mass produced amps like marshalls (DSLs from 300!), some jubilee combos that went for 650 for example, a plexi 100 watter from the 70's that a friend of mine got for 650 and was recapped from marshall and with a PPIMV, stupid cheap laney aors, gh etc.

And check this site for brunetti and dvmark!

It is in italian but still

http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/ann...unetti&x=0&y=0

http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/ann...v+mark&x=0&y=0

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by akapuli

View Post

Bear in mind that I live in greece where the economy almost forces so low prices and these are the lowest ones of these examples. For example somebody sells a triple rec or a herbert for about 1700 to 2000 euros for almost ...2 years and still hasn't sold it. Whereas a soldano avenger for 1000 was something that almost went in a day! Still, some of these prices were 2 years ago and others were from ebay.co.uk from when you actually could get good deals.

I wanted to show that, mesa isn't so scarce and that if you wait deals can be found.

Run of the mill amps are euro mass produced amps like marshalls (DSLs from 300!), some jubilee combos that went for 650 for example, a plexi 100 watter from the 70's that a friend of mine got for 650 and was recapped from marshall and with a PPIMV, stupid cheap laney aors, gh etc.

And check this site for brunetti and dvmark!

It is in italian but still

http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/ann...unetti&x=0&y=0

http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/ann...v+mark&x=0&y=0

Archived