New Vid! Splawn 2x12 w/Celestion Creambacks

JerEvil.

• Members

First of all ... **bleep** THIS!!! Lost my posts and now had to add a dumb **bleep** . (period) to my user name!!! 

Off for the week from work. Recovering from hernia surgery and figured, what better way to spend some time this morning than doing a vid of my Splawn 2x12!!!

Ordered it a few weeks ago and really only have about and hour and a half of play on it. I BEEN BUSY!!! Speakers are not even close to broken in yet but man I love them. This is my first cab with a Greenback variant and it kills. Build on the cab is of course, superb. 

I am using my USA Gibson Flying V. I call it a custom. It started life as a faded series in Cherry Red that I got on a CL steal -$280. Had it completely overhauled. Ebony bound board, trapezoid MOP inlays, filled in some of the cavity and did a 50's style custom pickguard/truss rod cover, Schaller locking tuners, Duncan Custom in the bridge, Full Shred in the neck. Got well under $1K total into the guitar with a nice case and it is **bleep** slick.

The amp is my Mesa F-50 with the Black Shadow disconnected. A little reverb from the amp.

Keep in mind, the volume is pretty low (you can hear the strings). This is the first time using my iPhone 4s for doing a video. Sound came out pretty dang good.

Anywho ... Check it in HD for best sound.

• Members

JerEvil. wrote:

Can you SERIOUSLY not **bleep** embed youtube videos???? Christ Almighty!

its supposed to allow, but no button for it.  I guess it is a future feature.   Old posts with embedded youtube work fine, but if you try to use that HTML in a new post, the editor axes it.  so, yea.  suky.

Archived