MySpace is dead?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to see a lot of hoo-ha on Facebook from these groups who were clamoring to be able to garbage up there page with a bunch of looks, music, apps and auto photo player crap like MySpace. I'm like - No thankee! I would move on to something else if they did that, because I did and still do find that the most irritating thing about MySpace.

I do wish there was a way to add my original music to a player if people did want to listen though, so maybe I am as bad as the rest.

• Members

I think Myspace is still a worthwhile endeavor. All the big bands are still on there and active, so it is somewhat expected. What you get on their is a real mix though. It is mostly a collection of business people and bands and almost everyone has an agenda. So, you're not going to get a whole lot of pure "fans" like Facebook, but you will get some, and some decent networking with the "others" as well.

• Members

If a band has a website with their own web domain, other web outlets (i.e. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and just happen to have a MySpace page, they're legit.

If a band has only a MySpace page, and nothing else, they're just {censored}. Don't waste your time on them.

Right, because having your own website automatically makes your music super awesome.

Archived