Sound Hole Cover

tulk1

• Members

Those companies have a website??? I'm looking at some of those decorative soundhole covers....such as the maple and walnut "CFM" Martin soundhole covers.I think I saw that guy....I forgot his name....crap....what is it....anywho he plays guitar with Eric Clapton all the time....I think his name is Andy Fairweather-Lowe but i'm not quite sure.I saw him using one of those soundhole covers on some of his guitars recently.

• Members
Originally posted by EvilHippy

Those companies have a website??? I'm looking at some of those decorative soundhole covers....such as the maple and walnut "CFM" Martin soundhole covers.I think I saw that guy....I forgot his name....crap....what is it....anywho he plays guitar with Eric Clapton all the time....I think his name is Andy Fairweather-Lowe but i'm not quite sure.I saw him using one of those soundhole covers on some of his guitars recently.

They have the Lute hole covers on Musiciansfriend.com and I think they run somewhere around $28 or so??? I'm too lazy to check right now, but they are really cool looking. I don't know if they pop in and out easily for putting the guitar back in the case and slapping in a sound hole humidifier and such, but they're pretty spiffy looking. They're not just decorative either. They're essentially really really decorative feedback busters (although not from the same company as my handy-dandy rubber feedback buster).

Archived