Cheapest and Most Trusted Place to Find Larrivee OM-9?

Chrohm

• Members

Originally posted by Chrohm

I see people saying they bought a Larrivee OM-9 for under $1000...I can't find one anywhere...Anyone know where I could??

Thanks guys,

Charlie

Go to Guitar Adoptions and use that live chat thing and speak with Dave.Or you can e-mail Dave at Dave@GuitarAdoptions.com .Dave is a member of the forum and the owner of Guitar Adoptions. They deal with upscale brands such as Breedlove,Santa Cruz,Larrivee,Ultrasound Amps,G&L Electric guitars,Googalies Accessories etc. I think they have a 60 day layaway plan also. I almost got a Larrivee L-05MT from them (I should have gotten it).LB has one and he bought it from them and he also has a signature model Larrivee...but I can't remember which model it is.If he hasn't sold them both already, he is selling them and they are less than a year old.He just got a Gibson J-45 and a Santa Cruz. I have only room for 1 more guitar.I have a gigantic desk in this room,an amoire that I converted into an entertainment center,a queen size bed, amps.I have no room.I have to sell some of my guitars....why not sell all of them and buy one majorly expensive guitar....or a Santa Cruz DPW and an OMPW....or a used Olsen or a Breedlove.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived