PARAGON is in the house!!!

dw kleine

• Members

Howdy Y'all

I was the lucky guy that won the Paragon giveaway. The orchestra model arrived on friday and I haven't put it down. This is one incredible musical instrument. Beautiful Sitka top with mahogany back and sides, and it's built like a tank, fantastic craftsmanship.

I've been playing guitar over 35 years and have several excellent acoustic guitars. I've been trying out hundreds of acoustics lately and I'm not just saying this as a thank you to the Paragon guys, but this guitar sounds as good or better that any of the high end guitars I've tried out. For me the sound is perfect. It is very balanced, not boomy or too high end, everything comes across well projected with great sustain. I can't believe a guitar this new can have such a full mature tone. It's like I've died and gone to heaven.

Thanks again to Rob and Mark at Paragon. If you happen to be looking for a quality, custom made instrument, check out their website and see what they have to offer. These guys are great guys and are experts at their craft.

http://www.paragonguitars.com/standard/gallery

DW Kleine

Archived