Who's selling CA Acoustics?

dgpratt

• Members

I have had it with dealing with humidity and temperature issues. I am very seriously considering selling my Larrivee OMV-03R and my Martin D-16RGT and getting the CA Guitars Bluegrass Performer. I would like to be able bring it camping or leave it in my car without worrying. Hell, I would like to just leave it out on the stand accessible without worrying whether it is drying out or swelling up, etc...

I can't seem to find a list of dealers though. I tried navigating through the CA website, but didn't see any dealer lists (one might be there, but it is a bit of an awkward site to navigate).

Any of you guys that run shops stock these? Do I have to go through Elderly or Music123 or other such entity? Where has anyone out there bought these?

Thanks,

-Dave.

• Members

I just did a pretty comprehensive review of their website, and you're correct; surprisingly there is absolutely no dealers list or any other information on how you would actually obtain one of the things. I would suggest dropping the company an e-mail asking for names of dealers in your neck of the woods.

• Members

dgpratt,

I agree with your desire not to worry about wood guitars, but I do love the look, feel and sound of it.

I had a chance to play a CA at my dealer in Peoria, Illinois (Flores Music 309-682-4553). It sounded great, was easy to play, the neck was perfect and it felt indestructable. I am tempted myself..

Regards,

• Members
Originally posted by SurrealMcCoy

I would highly recomend:

www.elderly.com

I just recieved my Larrivee this week.....and was extremely pleased with their setup & service.
:)
+They are CA dealer.

Alan

ditto! elderly is a GREAT group of people to deal with for so many reasons..

also, i'm not sure if dave at guitaradoptions.com sells any of these, but if he does that place would be at the top of my list...

i've been eyeing those ca guitars too...i want one eventually..
when i get the money...

Archived