Seriously, though...

digitalsnipe

• Members

Originally posted by Tioga_Man

Like Blind Blake? Listen to the sample here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, that's it. Thanks, I think. That man is tough to keep up with. I got his key okay but still dragging on a rope off his rear bumper.

• Members

Originally posted by Tioga_Man

Like Blind Blake? Listen to the sample here

Check out "Sea Baord Stomp"...Man, that guy is GOOD.

Just in case anybody's wondering: you gotta click on "listen to samples" on the upper left side. I'm kind of a moron, I did'nt figure it out right away.

• Members

Originally posted by JasmineTea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That guy is just plain having fun. I picture him kicked back in a rocking chair on the front porch of some southern plantation shanty. As a kid I lived in deep southern Mississippi and this is the sound coming from the other side of the tracks on Sundays. A special holiday weekend to New Orleans or Baton Rouge brought the same stuff out in the streets. If you ever get the chance go there.

• Members

Originally posted by JasmineTea

That guy is just plain having fun. I picture him kicked back in a rocking chair on the front porch of some southern plantation shanty. As a kid I lived in deep southern Mississippi and this is the sound coming from the other side of the tracks on Sundays. A special holiday weekend to New Orleans or Baton Rouge brought the same stuff out in the streets. If you ever get the chance go there.

Archived