Walden D710... Any Experience?

thetree4U

• Members

I just purchased a Walden D710 thru an eBay store today for $175. Killer deal. It has a slight cosmetic blem (sm. lacquer crack on the top not noticeable), which I am fine with... I tend to be hard on a guitar anyway.

My son, as I have written before, has a Walden G740CE and I really like it. Wonderful tone and playability. I played just about every model in their line at the NAMM Show and enjoyed them all. I am picking this up as a backup to my Avalon and will put a K&K Pure Western Mini in it.

Does anyone have any experience with this model?

• Members

I just purchased a Walden D710 thru an eBay store today for $175. Killer deal. It has a slight cosmetic blem (sm. lacquer crack on the top not noticeable), which I am fine with... I tend to be hard on a guitar anyway.

My son, as I have written before, has a Walden G740CE and I really like it. Wonderful tone and playability. I played just about every model in their line at the NAMM Show and enjoyed them all. I am picking this up as a backup to my Avalon and will put a K&K Pure Western Mini in it.

Does anyone have any experience with this model?

Nice buy. I saw that one sell earlier today.

• Members

No, I actually got it from an eBay store outside Kansas City called K & C Music Products (Dale Gerschutz). Very good eBay rating.

I waited for Tim to come out with some stuff, but I could not resist this when it came up. Tim had one for $10 less, but it had a number of cosmetic dings and scratches that this one did not.

Archived