A.G. October Issue, WOW!

T.B.

• Members

Boy, some really nice gear and articles in the October issue of Acoustic Guitar magazine. :thu: They have guitar reviews: the Guild CV-1C and Parkwood PW320M, Baba! An article titled, "Is One Guitar Enough? An article on DADGAD, alternative tuning for which I'm just beginning to try to get my brain and fingers around. They have music/tabs of the Beatles song, 'Nowhere Man' and the Beach Boys 'Don't Worry Baby'. A brief overview, can't wait to read it from cover to cover. Thanks to my mailman who brought my mag to my door dry and in pristine condition. It's raining cats, chickens, cows, pigs, and dogs!

Trina

• Members

Trina,

Cool. The weather is kind of rainy here in upstate NY, so maybe mine is home in the mail box waiting for me. Not quite cold enough yet to throw a few logs on the fire and sit in front of it and read, but a few of the leaves have started to turn already. Nothing better on a cold winter night than a new mag in the mail, well, almost nothing. :)

• Members

Still waiting for my AGM, but today's mail did bring the Fall issue of
Fretboard Journal.
Earl Scruggs on the cover ("The Banjo That Changed The World"), plus David Bromberg, Rudy Cipolla, and an in-depth story on Fylde! Woo-hoo!

I'm a recent subscriber to Fretboard Journal. The Fall issue shall be my first. If you got your F.J. today, I'm going to assume mines on it's way! I can't think of anything better than seating back and reading both magazines during my water logged vacation.

Trina

Archived