'Philadelphia' Jerry Ricks / 1940 - 2007

T.B.

• Members

WOW! He could play like John Lee Hooker and Lightnin' Hopkins and then turn around a play some ragtime/Piedmont style blues!

This is really great stuff! I love the tone of his guitar....nothin says blues more to me than an acoustic with a soundhole pickup. :D

Thanks T.B. :thu:

[YOUTUBE]3FnuRaAzppk[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

You're welcome. Thanks OGP for embedding the U-Tube clip in your post. I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
:o

Trina

Ok...here's there URL for that video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FnuRaAzppk

If you look closely at it you will see an "=" sign. The numbers and letters after this "=" are the thing you want to highlight so in this case it would be:

3FnuRaAzppk

Than if you go to post a message open the "Go Advanced" version and you'll see a little "YouTube" icon at the top right hand corner of the message box.

After you have highlighted the proper elements of the URL, copy and paste them in your message...highlight it again...click the YouTube Icon and voila!

I hope this was easy to understand...:freak:

Good luck! :confused:

• Members

Ok...here's there URL for that video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FnuRaAzppk

If you look closely at it you will see an "=" sign. The numbers and letters after this "=" are the thing you want to highlight so in this case it would be:

3FnuRaAzppk

Than if you go to post a message open the "Go Advanced" version and you'll see a little "YouTube" icon at the top right hand corner of the message box.

After you have highlighted the proper elements of the URL, copy and paste them in your message...highlight it again...click the YouTube Icon and voila!

I hope this was easy to understand...
:freak:

Good luck!
:confused:

By God I think Trina's go it !! :phil: Thanks.

Trina :o

Archived