Alvarez Guitar Identification

frankiej

• Members

Hey, i was wondering if there is anyway to find what model of guitar i have?

I have not a clue what kind of alvarez it is, and have looked on the website and didnt see anything that looks like it.

I bought it used in a local music store and didnt look at the model or anything just picked it up and played it and loved it, now im just curious about it.

just wondering if anyone can help me

Thanks.

• Members

Hey, i was wondering if there is anyway to find what model of guitar i have?

I have not a clue what kind of alvarez it is, and have looked on the website and didnt see anything that looks like it.

I bought it used in a local music store and didnt look at the model or anything just picked it up and played it and loved it, now im just curious about it.

just wondering if anyone can help me

Thanks.

Any hints? Maybe even Pictures? We have some people who are pretty good at this kind of thing but I don't think they are THAT good.

• Members

i cant post a decent picture right now....ill revive this in a day or two with a picture. i just had to post it before i forgot about it.

but i dont know ive looked at all the alvarez on the site and on ebay and it looks like none of them

i can kinda describe it:

the two backwards A's on headstock

says alvarez artist on the sticker inside

has a serial number with it

a redish pick gaurd

have not a clue what neck or top it has

only has a 12th fret inlay which looks like ( but the O is a diamond shape or a square turned with the points going up and down and to the sides)

with silver tuners

hope that helps.

• Members

Look inside the sound hole. You should see a label like this:

26U-1534_label.jpg

Get the model number and google it, that should tell everything about the guitar. Alvarez has had so many models that it can be hard to dig up information about the older ones.

• Members

ya i found it, it has similar features but my pick gaurd is red instead of black and it has like peroloid circle around the soundhole instead of plain black.

dont know if this makes a difference or not.

also has a serial number if that would help.

Archived