Morgan Monroe guitars...anyone ever played one?

Hoddy

• Members

I have one and am very happy with it. It is a solid wood guitar. It needed a little tweaking out of the box but not alot. I have a M-25CE that has become my main acoustic. You might want to look at Blueridge Guitars or Walden Guitars also. Each of these manufactuers are high quality Chinese
"knock offs" of popular american models. Go for it! I don' regret it.

Dave.

• Members
I saw these advertised in GP and was wondering how they are...the MV-01 is really nice looking. I think I'll email them to see if they make a lefty version.
:cool:

http://shsaudio.com/mv01.htm

I've been wondering about the MM "Blues 32". Waiting for more feedback and hopefully get the opportunity to look at and play one before ordering, though. Seems like a great deal as well as the MV-01.

• Members

I got to play an MV-01. But it was right after playing a $3000 Breedlove C25 and a $2300 CA composite guitar. It paled in comparison, and I was spoiled. Then is is hard to give a budget guitar a fair shake... but it might be OK for the price!

• Members

Well, I'm "getting" an MV-01 for Christmas (those of you familiar with my post of a week or so ago knew it was only a matter of time).

Incredible guitar for the money, though I wish the string spacing was a little wider, since it would then be a nearly perfect guitar for fingerstyle. See my other post, but the bottom line is that the build quality on these rivals anything I've seen up to $2K. The sound ain't nothin' to be ashamed of, and it plays like butter (lowest action of any acoustic I've ever played, and it's buzz-free!). I do not understand how they can sell these for $350 with a hard-shell case that includes a built-in hygrometer (a nice touch).

You will NOT be disappointed with an MV-01.

Archived