Just wrote this tune ...

Stackabones

• Members

Sorry I got to this one late but its fantastic! I'm really impressed with the recording quality from the H4. Is the reverb/delay/echo/whatever-it-is on your lead vox from the H4? It sounds very nice.

I have a friend at school who has a Breedlove nylon and, bearing in mind I know nothing about nylons, I played it and thought it was lovely. I liked it better than I like their steel strings, on average.

Ellen

Thanks!

The effect is called "Lead Vocal" and I used it on all tracks. It's programmable. I think I also used one of the mic models (Neuman U87 iirc) for all four trx. Here's the Zoom page FYI.

I think I've played that Breedlove. It's a great instrument -- plays smoothly and sounded great through the Schertler David in the store! I couldn't afford it back when I was looking for a gighorse gut box. IIRC, it's a crossover ... smaller nut and a radius on the fretboard?

• Members

Pretty decent tune.Your voice came through very well. The lead was a tad soft. But, the notes played were great. The when ever and what ever sort of clashed for me a bit. The bass line pulse droned just a bit. Over all, it seems to have the potential to make a very nice tune. I wish I could do as well.

Cheers

Archived