Boss RC-2: Loop Station! Wow!

Misha

• Members
ummmmmmmm

Misha answered your question.

and cmon, of course it wont affect your tone. All this is is a recorder that is attached to a foot controller. IT is not an effect pedal.

Sorry if I was blind and didnt see his answer before I posted. I edited that post. Thanks again for the answers and help. The loop station will be used for practice at first for me.

Again, sorry Misha :wave:

• Members
Sorry if I was blind and didnt see his answer before I posted. I edited that post. Thanks again for the answers and help. The loop station will be used for practice at first for me.

Again, sorry Misha
:wave:

OIC that you edited. Good luck.

• Members
Sorry if I was blind and didnt see
his answer
before I posted. I edited that post. Thanks again for the answers and help. The loop station will be used for practice at first for me.

Again, sorry Misha
:wave:

You'll have fun with the RC-2!

...By the way, I'm a girl ;)

• Members

ya it doesnt really effect your clean tone.

The only thing about the Rc-2 is it doesnt like to be daisy chained with other pedals (if you have any). There will be a low volume high pitched noise if you daisy chain it, not that noticeable but enough to bother you. Put it on a dedicated power supply or something with isolated power outputs and your good.

And really the repeats are exactly the same as what you play. I dont really notice any difference between what i played and what the loop is playing back even when i drench my clean tone with effects.

Archived