Attention Misha! Qu

Stackabones

• Members

well that rips it...where do youse go for cheesecake now?...when you don`t make it yourself I mean.
In one of the national English newspapers theres a kind of Ann Landers type who answers questions from foreigners here in Japan and two women wrote in to ask what they considered a very important question...where to get GOOD cheescake in Tokyo...now I understand they don`t know what that is up here in the boonies but Tokyo? Welp, it seems the places with the real deal cheesecake are few and far between down there too...and the kicker was...and the writer found it ironic as well...Dennys...I think it was... had the best cheescake that could be found in Tokyo according to others who`d seen the question and wrote in. Sure they have "cheesecake" here but it`s the Japanese version...more like mousse than cheese...if you don`t hold the plate down it will float away...sorry, that aint cheesecake. Super sushi...crap cheesecake.
So Ben`s gone eh...now I`m bummin` big time.

• Members

BEN`S GONE ?!!? Is that true Misha?

I am so out of touch over here, my sister didn`t mention Ben`s to me...our e-mail provider has been out of wack for a couple of days and they don`t know what it will be fixed... and I didn`t recognize any of those names of singers or bands posted before. I have GOT to get home.

Yes, very true, here is a link (in French).

Archived