A li'Al Green on lazy Sunday

T.B.

• Members

Thanks, Trina!:thu:

I always liked Al Green a lot. I saw him live once back in 1974 or 75 at one of the big Broadway theaters in New York and it stands out in my memory as one of the great concerts I've ever seen.

I always thought of Al Green as just a singer. I never knew he played guitar as well.

He really looks like he's enjoying playing that whatever-it-is, but someone needs to get him a nicer strap!:eek:

• Members

Thanks, Trina!
:thu:

I always liked Al Green a lot. I saw him live once back in 1974 or 75 at one of the big Broadway theaters in New York and it stands out in my memory as one of the great concerts I've ever seen.

I always thought of Al Green as just a singer. I never knew he played guitar as well.

He really looks like he's enjoying
playing that whatever-it-is
, but someone needs to get him a nicer strap!
:eek:

That'd be an Ovation.

• Members

Thanks, Trina!
:thu:

I always thought of Al Green as just a singer. I never knew he played guitar as well

He really looks like he's enjoying playing that whatever-it-is, but someone needs to get him a nicer strap!
:eek:

Your welcome. My husband and had a "discussion" whether Green played guitar. I told him, I saw Green once in concert and he preformed "Love & Happiness" on an acoustic. Thank goodness for U-Tube, I was right as usual. You don't like the strap? The guitar strap matches the suit in a polka dot & strips kinda way. :lol:

• Members

i haven't heard any of his new stuff, but he is my super bionic hero for his 70 output. this was awesome to see because i had toyed around with the idea of acoustic arrangements, but i didn't really know how to go about it. the guitar wasn't really that prominent in his stuff. but i guess it can be done.

love,

eor

the green strap :p

Archived