I'm a senior! Give me a funny hat and a AARP card

happy-man

• Members
Be assured AARP will notify you way in advance of your special day lest ye be forgetful of it. Congrats. Now, go to the beach and draw 1K in the sand. Or not. Frickin' chilly for that at the moment.

:lol: Cripes, I just had a senior moment and deleted my own post. :o See what happens! As I said previously, this month issue of AARP has a li'write up about Ms. Dee Ann Hendricks of Minnesota who took up acoustic guitar building in her "old" age and then gives them away. Scott they'll find you.. they have a way of pulling you in.

• Members
:lol:
Cripes, I just had a senior moment and deleted my own post.
:o
See what happens! As I said previously, this month issue of AARP has a li'write up about Ms. Dee Ann Hendricks of Minnesota who took up acoustic guitar build in her "old" age and then give them away.

You rascal. I thought I was having my own moment. *Wait! I swear Trina posted something and now I'm responding to ...crap...delete post*

Yea, I read that article. My day for that kind of stuff isn't quite here but I'm preparing big time.

• Members
You rascal. I thought I was having my own moment. *Wait! I swear Trina posted something and now I'm responding to ...crap...delete post*

Yea, I read that article. My day for that kind of stuff isn't quite here but I'm preparing big time.

:lol: Hmm, maybe I should do that every-once in a while, drive or make people think am I losing it? :evil:

P.S. Congrats Scott on becoming a senior. :)

Archived