Decisions Decisions!!!!

rwe416

• Members

I played a bunch of both Yammies and MBs and have to say the Yammies sound consistently better throughout the range.
It's really a toss up, play a bunch and pick what sounds good to you.

+1

That's really all it boils down to. The one that you don't want to quit playing is the one you take home with you.

• Members

I think sometimes we get hung up on brand loyalty/headstock name (Yamaha, MB, Breedlove, etc.) based on our own particular guitar which sounds great to us, and so therefore, others must feel exactly the same, right?. I don't think so. We all have played new guitars at GC or wherever and said, whoa, damn that sounds good, what is it? The Yammie, MB, Breedlove YOU play may be great, but I might prefer the tone of that other one. Regardless of headstock name this OP should try out a bunch and make his own decision.

• Members

I think sometimes we get hung up on brand loyalty/headstock name (Yamaha, MB, Breedlove, etc.) based on our own particular guitar which sounds great to us, and so therefore, others must feel exactly the same, right?. I don't think so. We all have played new guitars at GC or wherever and said, whoa, damn that sounds good, what is it? The Yammie, MB, Breedlove YOU play may be great, but I might prefer the tone of that other one. Regardless of headstock name this OP should try out a bunch and make his own decision.

+1 : Quite right.

Archived