ElectroHarmonix POG

Bert

• Members

Has anyone plugged a 12 string into one of these? All the you tubes, etc., show 6-strings being used. I want to achieve the "organ" sound but don't want to sound too "muddy". My local GC didn't have one in stock so they ordered one for my from the Nashville store. I know, "pick in a poke" but the gas was overwhelming and I had the money. I hope I "did good".

• Members

Played the POG in church this morning. WOW!! Even with piano, mandolin, two acoustic & one electric guitar, bass, two violins and drums along with a multitude of voices, the effect came thru with a most "joyful noise". It sounded like E.Power Biggs playing a pipe organ. The individual notes are not quite as prominant but the refrain from the big chords drifting off at the end of the verses will "raise the hair off your arm". I am super pleased with this pedal......Bert Delap

• Members

Played the POG in church this morning. WOW!! Even with piano, mandolin, two acoustic & one electric guitar, bass, two violins and drums along with a multitude of voices, the effect came thru with a most "joyful noise". It sounded like E.Power Biggs playing a pipe organ. The individual notes are not quite as prominant but the refrain from the big chords drifting off at the end of the verses will "raise the hair off your arm". I am super pleased with this pedal......Bert Delap

Almost bought one several months ago...you've rekindled my lust for a POG!

Archived