CD/Website/Gigs

guitapick

• Members

Hi,

I used to play out a lot. Then, when my daughter was born, 12 years ago, I decided to stop gigging and got totally into bringing her up. I'd always written music...but really got into it during these years of being "daddy". (It's a great experience, btw, for anyone thinking about it).

About 3 years ago, I decided to start recording my tunes at home. Harmony Central was one of the first sites I joined. Got lots of great tips about guitars/amps/recording stuff. In fact...I made a big decision about picking up my Martin OM-21 from the advice of one of the esteemed members, here. Big thanks, on that one. G-R-E-A-T guitar!

Anyway...to make a long story even longer: I've put out a CD. It's all fingerstyle acoustic guitar...all original stuff. Got my Martin, Radiotone, and Fernandez on there along with a few tunes with vox. The mastering, a bit of mixing (3 of the 4 vocal tunes, only), and pressing/packaging were done by pros. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I want to thank all of the people who I've communicated with, here, and let you know that I've been seriously busy with this project. Been playing out in the NYC area and set up a website (homegrown, by me, along with the tomatoes and cukes). It's been a lot of work (and fun)...and still is. That's why I haven't been around much.

Sooo...happy trails, amigos. Here's the link to the site, if you wanna give it a look. You can move around from there:

http://bobprinceguitar.com/

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Archived