my first session in 10 years.

jags

• Members

well i went to my first house session in 10 years friday night last,armed with my new LL16 yamaha .man what a beautyful guitar.one of the lads there played my new guitar he made it sound fantastic excellent sound comming from my new baby,he diden't want to give it back.but besides all that i enjoyed the session no end great to be back playing again.thanks all who recommended the guitar to me it was a great buy.

cheers

jags.

• Members
Very cool! Those L series Yamahas get good reviews around here.
:thu:

I am going to an all acoustic jam this afternoon and going to see how my new inexpensive all laminated Fender CD-100CE performs in that situation.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but......

OGP, let me know how it goes. I suspect you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm one of the few on here that happens to like some of the Fender acoustics. Not all of 'em, but some of 'em.

I still drag my old F-65 (all laminated) around to all-acoustic jams and, so far, I've been happy with how it fared. More than once I've been offered more than I paid for it when it was new....I'm keeping it. FWIW, I keep Martin bluegrass (med/light) strings on mine. It took some experimentation, but those seem to work the best for me on that particular guitar. Give 'em a shot with your next string change.......you might like 'em too. (they take a couple of days to settle down, but they also seem to last forever).

Archived