Parkwood PW310M -$299 @ GC

acousticdepot

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

GC's President Day sale had the Parkwood PW310M listed for $184 including Gig Bag. I walk in to see it the only one they have is still there and it is. I pick it up and start playing some cords. It fills good in my hands. I have short fingers so the neck is a really good size for me. So tonight I own a Parkwood PW310M for $184. If you go to the GC website it is has a price of $549. The salesman that was in that room could not believe the price and had to go over to the computer to make sure. He was sure that something was wrong. This thing has solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, grover tuners, mahogany neck, rosewood bridge, bone nut and saddle. I don't really know for sure but from what I have read here this was a killer deal. I like what I got especially for my first acoustic.

• Members

The 310 & 320 were on sale this weekend for $184.99 at GC. Still shows in the sneak preview list. I'll bet you could still get it for that price tomorrow and anyone who bought online should be able to get a price adjustment.

Off the GC list still on the website today.

PARKWOOD PW310M W/BAG DREAD ACOUS SOLID SPRUCE TOP MAH BACK & SIDES NAT (P) 2 $799.99 $184.99 77% 103407433

PARKWOOD PW320M W/BAG GA ACOUS SOLID SPRUCE TOP SOLID BACK & SIDES NAT (P) 1 $799.99 $184.99 77% 103407482

Edit: My bad just read your posts ... congrats dlknight

Guitar center won't honor those prices anymore.

-Matt

• Members

I've gone in on a day after sales just need to get the right person sometimes. But as Fred points out the prices are most of the time negotiable regardless. Cash doesnt hurt either.

+1

Try different sales persons, or even different GC stores, or even call GC online if necessary.

Archived