I was practicing some classical-style tremolo picking...

DarkHorseJ27

• Members

I'm in the dorms, and I have a roommate. I was practicing a little bit to help break up the monotony of studying, and his girlfriend came over. They started to have one of their dumb little fights (both of them are 19) so I took my acoustic and sat on of the couches in the main lobby. Its Saturday night, mind you, so seeing someone completely sober during that time is a tad unusual. A few people passed, and they do what they always do. They hear the guitar and they turn their heads to look, but keep walking and don't say anything.

Then a pair of halfway drunk girls walk by, hear the guitar, and look. At this particular point I was practicing some tremolo picking. One girl turns to the other and whispers rather loudly, "I wonder what else he could do with those fingers!", and they both start giggling.

At this point I'm a combination of :eek: and :D. Sadly, this is the closest playing guitar has gotten me to having fun with members of the fairer sex. :cry:

• Members

I'm in the dorms, and I have a roommate. I was practicing a little bit to help break up the monotony of studying, and his girlfriend came over. They started to have one of their dumb little fights (both of them are 19) so I took my acoustic and sat on of the couches in the main lobby. Its Saturday night, mind you, so seeing someone completely sober during that time is a tad unusual. A few people passed, and they do what they always do. They hear the guitar and they turn their heads to look, but keep walking and don't say anything.

Then a pair of halfway drunk girls walk by, hear the guitar, and look. At this particular point I was practicing some tremolo picking. One girl turns to the other and whispers rather loudly, "I wonder what
else
he could do with those fingers!", and they both start giggling.

At this point I'm a combination of
:eek:
and
:D
. Sadly, this is the closest playing guitar has gotten me to having fun with members of the fairer sex.
:cry:

It is easier to get laid at college than at a whorehouse.

Do NOT ask how I know:o

Archived