Help: Acoustic electic guitar

cutie_tazie

• Members

Hello! I want to buy a acoustic electric guitar but I'm having a hard time thinking if what guitar I would buy. Could you guys help me? Please suggest a very good guitar for the price of under $500. I know there are a lot of good guitars out there, it's just that my budget is not so big. Btw, I don't want a big guitar because I'm just small, it would be hard for me to play. Lol. Please suggest something that is not so big. Also, I do strumming a lot than picking. Thank you. I hope you could guys help me. Please help me find the best acoustic electic guitar for the price of under $500 :)

• Members

Thanks for the fast reply. I'll look into it. When I searched, I've seen these two guitars. Takamine G Series EG440SC NEX Cutaway and Takamine EGS-330SC Acoustic/Electric Cutaway. I'm wondering if which one is smaller and which one is better to buy. What do you guys think of these 2 guitars? Thanks for the help. :)

• Members

I happen to have a EG440SC for sale.

Nice guitar in many ways, but it received not enough love from me to stay in my stable. The NEX body shape is basically a mini Jumbo, sizewise smaller than a dread and nice when played as A/E. As a pure acoustic, it's a tad, well - underwhelming, when compared to a good full-size dread.

But since I've now transitioned to purely acoustic - not even A/E - the Tak gathers too much dust, so it has to go just like my other A/E the Ovation Applause AE128.

Archived