Ibanez acoustic question

Lobsterbush

• Members

I have a couple cheap acoustics but I've been wanting to add an A/E so I could run it through my looper. Saw this pop up on CL and thought about checking it out.

I know next to nothing about Ibanez acoustics. The only ones I have played have been bottom of the barrel beginner models.

Does anyone know what model this is and if it is a decent deal?

Edit, I'm a dumbass

http://tricities.craigslist.org/msg/2135536460.html

• Members

If you already have a bunch of cheap acoustics, I think you'd be better off spending like $100-$180 less and just putting a pickup in one of the ones you've got. If you buy the Ibanez, you're adding another cheap acoustic to the mix. Plus, I don't think that's a particularly good price. I'm not sure what model it is, but if it "retails" for $450, it probably sells in the store for around $250.

• Members

If you already have a bunch of cheap acoustics, I think you'd be better off spending like $100-$180 less and just putting a pickup in one of the ones you've got. If you buy the Ibanez, you're adding another cheap acoustic to the mix. Plus, I don't think that's a particularly good price. I'm not sure what model it is, but if it "retails" for $450, it probably sells in the store for around $250.

Good advice!

Archived