Ebay ..don't ship outsde USA !!!

hotdog

• Members

Originally posted by BootRoots

nobody sells stuff on ebay because the feel the need to help others out.

Well no kidding. That's completely beside the point. I don't go to the shopping mall to hold the door open for old ladies either... that is just a by-product of the whole shopping process. I buy what I want and then walk out... if it just so happens that I can help someone else out while exerting virtually zero energy, then why not? Nothing "high and mighty" about that... just common courtesy. The only reason I can think of NOT to do it is if I want to make myself feel like I'm the only person who matters and everyone else is dirt. I'm just glad I don't have to resort to being a prick in order to feel good about myself.

They sell stuff to make a few bucks.

Exactly... all the more reason to open up bidding to EVERYONE.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:D
this is actually really getting comical. all this beacuse I choose not to deal international. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

peace

BootRoots

Well you aren't the only one who refuses to sell outside the US on ebay BootsRoots ...I do also and anybody that doesn't like it can go screw themselves. It's that simple! I have had too many times that deals have gone sour when it involves shipping overseas, that is why I only sell in the US.

It is MY stuff that I am selling, why the hell should I be worried that I may not make as much when I know I can and have just by selling in the US?? Why also should I be worried about what some forigner thinks that I should do?

I also have a 7 day payment requirement on all ebay auctions of mine that payment is expected in 7 days from the close of the auction unless prior arrangements have been made....I guess they are gonna complain about that one next! Go ahead and complain, it doesn't bother me one bit. I STILL will only sell in the US! Why? Because I can!

Archived