I finished my Ibanez mod (pictures)

BowerR64

• Members

Originally posted by 21ZoSo12

i would like to, provided that it exists....that's where we run into a little problem.......

whatever - I gotta go back to work - keep working on these so I can check 'em out later - maybe you'll come up with a good one eventually - me and my dick are outta here

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

whatever - I gotta go back to work - keep working on these so I can check 'em out later - maybe you'll come up with a good one eventually - me and my dick are outta here

maybe when you get off you can come over and put your dick in my anus?

• Members

yeah i like the cutaway for some reason. It looks kinda cool to me, i always liked that RB voyager model, it reminded me a little of the steinberger but with pointy horns. Most of you guys dont like steinbergers so i didnt think you guys would like it.

It stands up on its own thats one cool thing about it, i can use the tremolo without a bar doing pullups and stuff.

One thing that is bad is i had to hack on the back plate a little because it was flopping around making noise. Its made of bass wood so its already pretty light the extra chunk i dont really notice. It plays good sitting down, you put the cut out on your right thigh and it kinda sits up for those long chord stretchs

It was a fun project ya know

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

You're in high school again.........NO RECESS!

I'll just pretend you didn't quote that band 'round these parts. Oh no, I just gave myself away too. Crap. :D

It looks like the trem could just decide to hop out through the cut out part, which I think is kinda cool. (The look of it, not it actually popping out. That would suck.)

• Members

Originally posted by FlyingBloodyFrogBiscuit

What's the back look like? You may have created a serious stress point that will cause it to crack right down the middle. How does it sound? I would think that by removing all that wood, the sound would change dramatically.

I bought it to mod so i didnt play it long stock. It sounds fine IMO, the pickups are a little weak but it plays and feels great. It has a maple fretboard with jumbo frets like my charvel so it feels like home.

Archived