Agile Ghost

swampfox99

• Members

I've got a sunburst Ghost I've been debating whether or not to sell. Everytime I open the case to decide whether or not to sell it, I end up closing the case and waiting. The guitar is just too damn gorgeous.

Anyway, I've decided I've got to start saving up money to buy one of those Vox AC30's reissues, so the Ghost has to go...

PM me if anyone's interested and I can take pictures or whatever if you like. It's in excellent shape. I bought it, played one show with it, used it as a backup at practice a few times, but that's it. It's probably not got more than twenty playing hours on it. I bought one of those killer cases from Rondo with it too, so that'd be included, as well as straplocks.

• Members

Originally posted by looj

I've got a sunburst Ghost I've been debating whether or not to sell. Everytime I open the case to decide whether or not to sell it, I end up closing the case and waiting. The guitar is just too damn gorgeous.

Anyway, I've decided I've got to start saving up money to buy one of those Vox AC30's reissues, so the Ghost has to go...

PM me if anyone's interested and I can take pictures or whatever if you like. It's in excellent shape. I bought it, played one show with it, used it as a backup at practice a few times, but that's it. It's probably not got more than twenty playing hours on it. I bought one of those killer cases from Rondo with it too, so that'd be included, as well as straplocks.

Hey, I'm just curious, where in NorCal are you? If you don't mind me asking.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived