the most expensive picks in the world...

marloni

• Members

Originally posted by miked58

WTF
:eek:
:eek:

Just because EVH sweated on some piece of plastic while he recorded a song, some asshole is going to unload an assload of $$.

WTF ???

has EVH even used them? are they not just plectrums with the Van Halen logo on them?

or has EVH rounded up all the plecs he could find in the house, then put them on ebay for drink money?

• Members

Originally posted by Mazi Bee

That guy from the other thread, with all the VH guitar replicas, he needs those picks to complete his obsession!

I thought EVH had made those guitars to sell on ebay? :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by Dougy

I thought EVH had made those guitars to sell on ebay?
:confused:

Are you serious, or are you just blowing smoke?

Ed striped up a handfull (probably 20-25) guitar bodies and Charvel painted and assembled then. Then, Ed played them for a couple of songs during the last tour. After that, they were auctioned on Ebay for insane amounts of money.

To my knowledge Ed isn't sitting in his garage all day and night building replicas of his old guitars and putting them up on Ebay to support his alcolism/drug addiction.:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Prages

To my knowledge Ed isn't sitting in his garage all day and night building replicas of his old guitars and putting them up on Ebay to support his alcolism/drug addiction.
:rolleyes:

but you have no proof of this claim...... masturbation can only occupy a man for so many days of the week...

• Members

Originally posted by marloni

plus shipping for 71 pieces of plastic is $18. fishy...

Wow, thank you for that! I was about to bid on them, but then I saw the unreasonable shipping cost!

Archived