LES PAUL COPY-there is a god!

sitamoia50

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by sitamoia50

The funny thing about this whole thread is it was started in like january when i was still pretty new to this whole forum thing,actually i think it was one of my first posts.Cmon guys look how much ive grown and how "proper" my grammar is.Complete sentences,well puncuated,so well versed.Now back to guitars.Kherman couldnt agree with you more about some of the "forgotten" brands.Thats why i own an Aria Pro ll PE-R80 that i will never sell,im takin' this one to my deathbed. Nicest guitar i own..........

they reissued the PE-R80: http://www.ariaguitars.com/jp/02prod/0101eg/per80.html

i have to agree wif ya, f**king awesome guitar!!

i hope they'll reissue the models wif the kahlers :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by lloop9

they reissued the PE-R80:
http://www.ariaguitars.com/jp/02prod/0101eg/per80.html

i have to agree wif ya, f**king awesome guitar!!

i hope they'll reissue the models wif the kahlers
:cool:

I couldnt agree with ya more , i was checkin' out those re-issues.Now those are beautiful guitars. A little out of my price range at this time.I'm just happy i have the one i got.it wasnt east to find......Ive been looking for another one (used) to buy., but ive had no luck (cant seem to find any) .I found the one i got on ebay a while back,and i havent seen one since. there's been a few PE-60's but no PE-R80's (the one i have is in a black finish too, which is pretty rare).........

• Members

Originally posted by sitamoia50

I couldnt agree with ya more , i was checkin' out those re-issues.Now those are beautiful guitars. A little out of my price range at this time.I'm just happy i have the one i got.it wasnt east to find......Ive been looking for another one (used) to buy., but ive had no luck (cant seem to find any) .I found the one i got on ebay a while back,and i havent seen one since. there's been a few PE-60's but no PE-R80's (the one i have is in a black finish too, which is pretty rare).........

I remember those Arias from the 80's.

I always wanted the pearl white one.

I just thought they were always some classy looking guitars.

Kent

Archived