Stepped up to the plate and bought this:

cantdrive55

• Members
Originally posted by cantdrive55

Yeah, I'm odd, I like heavy guitars and love the way LPs sound. I got it from one of the ebay sellers that sells Japanese guitars exclusively. I got it for $699.99+shipping.
:eek:

but shipping is like another $150 right?

• Members

I`ve got 2 of those, one with the gloss finish and one is semi-gloss, which I`ve reliced and want to do the Jimmy Page mod to. Both mine are heavy but not as heavy as my Gibson Les Paul standard was. To me, the Edwards sound real good, and they play nice too. Got em both used so they were about $420.oo each. Almost 2 years ago a chain shop went out of business here and they had a sale where I got the Edwards Les Paul jr. with the single dog ear P-90, also a great little guitar...and recently I bought an Edwards strat from the same Duncan series, again used...and I`m really impressed with the quality of the workmanship of this line of Edwards. Both my LPs are the same color as yours but without the p`up covers and pickguard.

• Members
Originally posted by rlee111

Like the look of this one looks a nice deal

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7323102280&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

By the way do you have any taxes to pay when importing

That one is not a LT, so it's got a poly finish isntead of nitro. Also, it has a 2 piece body instead of a 1 piece. The pickups are also uncovered instead of covered.

As far as taxes, I just paid the total price and shipping. :confused:

• Members

That one is not a LT, so it's got a poly finish isntead of nitro. Also, it has a 2 piece body instead of a 1 piece. The pickups are also uncovered instead of covered.

As far as taxes, I just paid the total price and shipping.
:confused:

Like the look of those pickups tho are they zebras?

Whats a nitro finish?

• Members

The neck is a '59, the bridge is a JB...I was actually thinking of swapping this exact setup into my Agile.

One of the best pickup combos on the market. You're gonna love those 59s. ENJOY!

Archived