Guitar Superstores in the UK?

Lanefair

• Members

I live by Cardiff, and they have a few good guitar shops there, but I fancy a look around a huge shop, with plenty of left handed guitars to choose from. I assume Denmark Street in London is good for shops. Are there any big shops in Birmingham, Manchester etc??

• Members

Denmark street is..... alright to look in, but can be very pricey if you're not well researched.

I wouldn't recommend it for lefties (am leftyy myself) - actually not much more of a range there than in any other suburban guitar shop.

For London if you want somewhere with a big range of lefties your best bet is Holiday Music out in Leytonstone - it's a bit of a trek from the tube stop, but well worth it. They claim to have the biggest stock of lefties in Europe, and i could well believe it. They have a wide range of models, brands, used and new.... prices are reasonable (and they will deal to a degree), and customer service is excellent. certainly my first port of call when buying / consdiering something major.

• Members

Originally posted by Edward

Denmark street is..... alright to look in, but can be very pricey if you're not well researched.

I wouldn't recommend it for lefties (am leftyy myself) - actually not much more of a range there than in any other suburban guitar shop.

For London if you want somewhere with a big range of lefties your best bet is Holiday Music out in Leytonstone - it's a bit of a trek from the tube stop, but well worth it. They claim to have the biggest stock of lefties in Europe, and i could well believe it. They have a wide range of models, brands, used and new.... prices are reasonable (and they will deal to a degree), and customer service is excellent. certainly my first port of call when buying / consdiering something major.

I'll definately put that on my list! Cheers!

Archived